Kathmandu. Currently, a ban has been issued in most districts, including the capital Kathmandu, for the prevention of the Kovid-19 epidemic.
Many people have mental problems when they stay at home for a long time. The Ministry of Health has also given some suggestions to the citizens to make good use of their leisure time and stay healthy and positive.
Here are the suggestions from the Ministry of Health:
– Do regular physical exercise, yoga and meditation.
– Participate in household chores and family discussions.
– Let’s play interesting games, read books, write, watch creative movies.
– Eat easily digestible and nutritious food.
– Get enough sleep.
– If it is difficult to manage stress, consult a psychiatrist or psychologist
– Stay in regular contact with relatives and friends, even if you are far away.
– Reduce the use of social media and do not watch more news.
– Let’s keep our daily routine busy and active by making daily schedule.